Wednesday, September 28, 2011

38 Weeks

Holy Canole I am 38 weeks pregnant! And in case you haven't looked at my previous 2 posts, I am GIANT.

At this mornings doctor appointment I got my flu shot for baby, and my doctor checked my cervix for any dialation/effacement.. which there was NONE of. Boooo! Camden, haven't you been listening to me when I've been telling you to come early?? Geez :P

Doc says he probably won't come until atleast my due date, so I'm trying to become okay with that idea :) haha. A lot of people keep telling me to be patient and that I'll miss being pregnant once he's here. Uh.. pretty sure that won't happen haha. I know having a brand new baby will be really hard, and tough to get used to etc, but I am so super uncomfortable about 95% of the time now, so I can't wait for that to be overwith. Plus I can hardly stand the wait to finally meet our son! Will he have red hair like his Mommy? Or brown hair like his Daddy? We are so ready to find out!


Fun Facts about me at 38 weeks preggo:
-I can no longer wear my wedding ring. However my thumb ring, which doesn't fit on my thumb anymore, can now fit on my ring finger.. so that's what I've been wearing.
-I pee about 5 times every night now.. so not fun.
-I can hardly bend over anymore without something hurting.
-Camden still loves to push on my cervix and my bladder. Silly boy.
-I've got the pregnancy waddle down pat.
-My ankles and feet are now always a little bit swollen, but when I'm on them for longer than like 20 minutes, they completely blow up. My toes look like they're going to pop, and my ankles look like they have been broken. It's pretty nasty.
-Due to swelling, I can no longer fit into ANY of my shoes. So it's either a choice of flip flops or Jeremy's sneakers that can accomodate these puppies.
-My nose is constantly stuffy. Weird that it's actually a pregnancy side affect.
-Camden's favorite time to dance around is about 7-8pm every night. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment