Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Nesting, nesting.. and more nesting.

We finally got back to South Dakota at around 2am on Saturday morning, and let me tell you.. I've never been so glad to be back! Although we had a lot of fun, I felt like our "vacation" was more exhausting than relaxing. My Dad was originally supposed to come back here with us and stay til after baby Camden arrived, but instead, my Mom came so my Dad and Mike could stay in Rochester with my Grandma and help her out. They will be coming the first week of October to be here for Camden's birth and I can hardly wait!

It's already been so nice to have my Mom here. This past month I have gotten noticably bigger, more tired, more swollen, and well..just more pregnant.. so it's been extremely hard to do pretty much anything by myself.

Since being back in SD she has helped me organize Camden's room, our garage, and our laundry room and our living room! It feels SO NICE to have everything finally in order and ready for our baby boy's arrival! She's the best.


Here's to "nesting"! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment