That means I am FULL TERM, guys!! I can't believe we made it!

At my last appointment, my doctor said everything was still normal and healthy. Baby Cam could come anytime now! Everything is ready for him at home, and his carseat is installed in the car.
All that needs to happen now is... my maternity photo shoot tomorrow that my friend Kelley is doing for me (SO excited!!), and my baby shower on Saturday! My friends Emily and Megan are throwing it for me and another friend Eva who is due in November with a baby boy as well :) It's going to be so much fun and I can hardly wait!
After those two things, Camden can come! Haha.. like I have control of when that will happen.. :P We are so giddy and excited to meet our son.
1 comment:
He will be here so soon! I can't believe it! :)
Post a Comment