Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

Father's Day weekend:

Green Lantern
garage sales
picking out cute baby boy clothes
KFC buffet
motorcycle rides
mowing the lawn
seeing baby boy kick momma's belly
walking the dogs
Water For Elephants
rescuing a retriever named Winston
nursery duties at church
BBQ at Matt & Melissa's house
& giving in and watching Real Housewives of NJ with wifey



Jeremy,

I am so excited to be starting our family with you. I just know you are going to be a great Daddy to our boy and all of our future children. I knew this about you when we first starting dating. You have a huge love for kids of all ages and have a unique and natural talent when it comes to caring for them. I will never forget the look on your face when you felt our baby move in my belly for the first time, or when we found out we were having a baby boy. I can hardly wait to see you help teach our son how to walk, talk, read, how to ride a bike, how to fish, how to ride a 4 wheeler, or how to play golf or baseball.. But most of all, I can hardly wait to see you hold our son for the first time. Happy 1st of many father's days honey :) I adore you.

Love,

Wifey.





Happy father's day to all the wonderful dads out there, and to my own father and father-in-law who I love and admire so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment