Our baby boy is now the size of a.. banana!

Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion, and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth.
- How far along? 21 weeks!
- Weight gain: 9lbs in total.
- Sleep: Still constantly tired. I love naps.
- Favorite moment this week? Finding out we are having a BOY!
- Movement: All.The.Time. Our little guy loves to be active! I can now SEE when he kicks me extra hard.. such a crazy thing! I love our jumping bean :)
- Symptoms: Constant bathroom trips, constant hunger, back aches.
- Food Cravings: Water, water, water! Toast, watermelon, anything sweet.
- Food aversions: Anything overly spicy.
- Gender: BOY BOY BOY!!
- Belly Button: Still in, but stretching out wider and wider.
- What I miss: Not having to pee every half hour!
- What I am looking forward to: Our next ultrasound, to see our baby move around. It's one of the most amazing things in the world.
- Weekly Wisdom: Pregnancy is a miracle, and I am trying to enjoy every moment and not to wish away the time.
- Milestones: Having our "big" 20 week ultrasound! Finding out our baby is a BOYwas an amazing moment, and knowing that all of his measurements are on track is such a relief. I'm so grateful he is healthy!
Yesterday, Jeremy and I went to Target to do our baby registry! We had so much fun picking everything out for our little peanut :) Finally being able to pick gender specific things is so awesome!
My Grandma Heaps bought us this carseat canopy, and matching baby wipes case! So cute, I can't wait to get it in the mail :)

No comments:
Post a Comment