I can't believe its N o v e m b e r already!
I love this month. Not only because its my birthday month :) but also because Thanksgiving is my favorite. So, in the spirit of Thanksgiving I am going to say each day what I am thankful for, starting with today. But since I missed yesterday, I'll say 2 things.
I am thankful for my best friend.
--who is also my husband. I am so grateful to have such a kind, caring, understanding, patient guy who loves me for me, who is my forever best friend, as my husband. We have so much fun together and even though its cliche, I fall even more in love with him everyday.
I am thankful for the temple.
Because there, I was sealed to my sweet husband for time and all eternity.
Because there, families can be together forever.
Because there, prayers are answered.
Because there, ordinances for those who are dead are preformed.
Because there, is where I feel closest to my Savior.
I love, love, LOVE this month. Something about Fall.. the colors on the trees changing (not so much here in SD though), the chilly cardigan and hoodie weather, the whole month is the perfect time to make soup and bake things, my 21st birthday on the 11th, Thanksgiving FOOD and being thankful, Black Friday shopping, getting ready for Christmas.. Its all so exciting.
What are you thankful for?
No comments:
Post a Comment