Tuesday, November 23, 2010

11.23.10

I'm thankful for electricity.

It's funny how you realize just how lucky you are to have certain things once you don't have them anymore. Growing up of course we would lose power during storms and my brothers and I would get all excited to bring out the candles and camping stove, but after a while of the "fun", not having power REALLY stinks. Well the other day when Jer was out in the garage he had plugged in the little heater to keep warm and it blew out over half the outlets in our house when he turned it on haha. So we didn't exactly have our whole power go out, but it was still super inconvienient and made me think of how much we take for granted in life. Electricity is one of the greatest things ever as far as I'm concerned and I'm grateful we have it in our home. I'm especially grateful that all of our utilities are included in our rent, so we get to crank up our heat for no extra cost :) woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment