Saturday, November 20, 2010

11.20.10

I'm thankful for all of my trials that I've had throughout my life.

I'm thankful for them because without them, I wouldn't know happiness, joy, or humility. Also because without them, I wouldn't be anything like the person I am today. Trials have made me grateful for what I have in life, more trusting with my family and more importantly my Heavenly Father, stronger for when other bad times come my way, and able to have much more real sympathy with others while they go through similar problems.

"No one gets through life without a fair number of trials. Although we’d all love a trial-free life, in truth, it is through the trials that we experience our greatest growth and learn who we really are. They make the good times better, because we know good times are not promised at all times." - President Thomas S. Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment