Friday, November 19, 2010

11.19.10


I'm thankful for new friends.

Until last week, we were really only friends with one couple here - our neighbors Sid and Stephani. They are so much fun and we would hangout a lot until recently because Stephani has been working a ton. So we've been pretty bored and bummed that we didn't really know anyone else here to do things with.

Well the other day we finally met another couple who lives across the street from us. Their names are Cody and Jodi. Cody has crazy work schedules and Jodi goes to school and works so thats why we hadn't met them yet. They are so nice! They have 2 dogs like us but we're jealous because one is a great dane. Her name is Ali and she is SO sweet. I will get a great dane someday, I'm determined. They also have a couple four wheelers so we're excited to go four wheeling with them once we buy our four wheeler. Yep thats right, we're going to get a four wheeler for Christmas lol. Just a matter of saving a little bit more before we can get it.

Anyway, last night they invited us to go bowling with them and a bunch of other neighbors on our street at the bowling lanes on base. It was really awesome to meet other couples and it was a lot of fun :) I can't wait to hangout with them again and get to know them more.

I'm thankful for friends and making new ones. It never ceases to amaze me how much we have in common with the seemingly most random people.

No comments:

Post a Comment