Friday, November 5, 2010

11.5.10


I'm thankful for my dogs

Okay, this sounds kind of silly..but they keep me from going insane when Jeremy is gone. They're like our children.. and yes, they are spoiled. We adopted Carter about a week before Jeremy left for Basic Training and he was my cuddle buddy for those long and lonely 8 1/2 weeks. We got Winston right after we moved to Texas and although Jeremy wasn't thrilled with the idea, he has totally grown on him. They each have really goofy personalities and we love them so much. I love the way dogs know when you're sad or sick.. and don't leave your side. I've always been a dog person, especially when I was little. I used to tell my Dad that when I grow up I want to have a big house and 10 dogs. And honestly.. if I had the means, I would still totally get 10 dogs. Anyway, here are a few pictures of them :)




No comments:

Post a Comment