- We went to Bear Country USA with our neighbor Jodi for Cubfest. Petting baby bears = awesome.
- We went to the Circus here in Rapid City with our new friends Matt and Melissa. Acrobats = scary.
- I felt baby move for the first time at 15 weeks!! Weirdest and most amazing feeling in the world. I've been feeling baby move more and more and I absolutely love it. I can't help but smile everytime.
- Easter Sunday we had dinner over at Chad and Emily's house. Deeeeliccccioussss!
- April 28th we finally got to hear our baby's strong heartbeat.
- I got my diaper bag in the mail!
- My older brother Nick got ENGAGED to the most wonderful girl, Errin. They are perfect together. Here's a picture.
- Osama was found and killed. Hooray! To echo what a friend of mine posted on Facebook after learning the news.."While this is a victory for our country, we have so many husbands, wives, fathers, mothers, sons & daughters who are in the Middle East right now. May we handle this victory with grace and dignity and not fuel the fires of retaliation." So true.
- Errin asked me to be her Maid of Honor! I am so excited.
- We had FHE at our new bishop's house with another family from our ward. It really made me excited to start a family and to be able to create memories and traditions with our future children.
- Discovered a GREAT pizza place with the missionaries. Thank goodness. We've been craving some actual pizza.. one thing we miss about NY.
- We spent a ridiculous amount of money at the DMV registering our Jeep, trailor, and 4 wheeler. Being a responsible adult stinks sometimes..
- Celebrated my first Mother's Day. I got a break from Nursery duties and was able to join the Relief Society for a great meeting in church on Sunday. It was so uplifting and much needed. Jer and I didn't do anything out of the ordinary once we were home, but that was perfectly fine by me. Finally having a sweet baby growing in my belly made this Mother's Day extremely special. I'm so grateful for my mom, mom-in-law, and all of the amazing women in my life who have shaped me into who I am today.

So there you have it. Oh, and here's a few recent pictures for all of you baby belly lovin' people :)
16 weeks along. Easter Sunday.
17 weeks along. Mother's Day.
1 comment:
Maddie you look so cute! I love reading your updates and seeing the belly pictures. I'm so happy this is happening for you and Jeremy.
Not too much long till you find out if baby is a boy or girl! Lets see if I'm wrong this time too, haha. I guessed incorrectly with three of my friends this past year. :)
Post a Comment