Dear baby,
Today you are 18 weeks old, and the size of a sweet potato.
I still find it hard to believe that you're actually there,
growing inside me... until I feel you move.
I'm positive that it is the most magical feeling in the entire world.
Daddy and I are already so in love with you,
and talk about you every night.
We find out in just two weeks if you are a baby boy or a baby girl..
and we couldn't be more excited.
If you're a boy, I hope you're just like your Daddy.
He's great, you'll see.
If you're a girl, I already can't wait to put your hair in pigtails and paint your toenails.
Picking your name is super hard.
Nothing feels like it will be good enough for you.
You're that special.
I can't wait to sing you to sleep, I can't wait to read you books,
I can't wait to take you on walks..
I can't wait to show you the world, I can't wait to see your smile,
I can't wait to hear your laugh..
I just can't wait for you to get here.
October is way too far away.
Love,
Your Momma
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is so sweet. I am so excited for you guys!! Your belly pictures are adorable. Lucky lady...you look great!
Also, I think it's a girl :)
Post a Comment