Yesterday at lunch, Jeremy felt our sweet baby move for the first time! I never thought he would be able to feel it this soon, so when I put his hand on my tummy we were both shocked that he could feel it too :) His face was priceless. I wish I had a picture.
I started feeling tiny kicks at 15 weeks, and I would only feel them when I would lay down flat and completely still at night. Now, at 18 weeks, baby not only moves at night now but it kicks up a storm after I eat anything haha. I cherish these moments. I can't wait to see him/her on the ultrasound in just TWO weeks from today. We wish those appointments were hours long instead of just a few minutes. We could stare at our baby forever.
Who wants to take a vote?
Do you think we're having a baby boy or a baby girl?
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
boy...lol. And how sweet that Jeremy got to feel the baby kick! I could only imagine! :)
Boy!!
Post a Comment