Today I am 14 weeks pregnant! Baby Arnold is the size of a...
How amazing is that? I still can hardly believe it's all real. My tummy is definitely growing and we keep getting more and more excited. I've been feeling way less sick, which I am incredibly grateful for. Jer and I have been going on super long walks lately with our pups. The weather has been GREAT so we decided that we'd go on an hour long (or longer) walk atleast every other day while the weather permits. It feels so good to get out of the house and stretch my legs, and I know our dogs appreciate it too haha. Today I bought my diaper bag!! I LOVE IT! I've known I wanted this particular one for a while, so I was really excited when I saw that it was on sale (for about half the normal price) on Zulily.com! I heard about this site from a friend of mine who is already a Mom, and I just love it. It basically lets you buy products from all different unique boutique's and stores and the prices are always discounted a ton. They have baby clothes, kids clothes, Mommy clothes, maternity clothes, toys, bedding, shoes, etc. It's awesome! If you are a Mom or Mom to be, you should definently check it out! Anyway, here is a picture of the diaper bag I bought. It's a Skip Hop Studio Diaper Tote in Charcoal :) yay!
This weekend we're going to Bear Country USA for Cub Fest to play/feed/pet BABY BEARS! We are so excited! Stay tuned for pictures :)
2 comments:
Cute bag! I felt like such a mom when we were at the store the other day and i pointed out a lady to Griff and told him her diaper bag was cute haha
Thanks! Haha I do the same thing too.
Post a Comment