Sunday, April 3, 2011

Two whole years..


Happy Anniversary to my best friend in the entire world.

I can hardly believe we've been married for two whole years already. SO much has happened since our wedding day..

-We spent the first year working terrible jobs and desperately trying to figure out what we should be doing career wise.


-We served in the Nursery in our home ward of Saratoga, New York.


-Jeremy joined the USAF in January of 2010.


-We adopted our pup Carter.


-Jeremy went to Basic Military Training in San Antonio, Texas for 8 1/2 weeks.


-We moved to the Goodfellow AFB in San Angelo, Texas for 5 months while Jeremy was in Tech School.


-We welcomed our second pup Winston into our family.


-We got pregnant, and we lost our baby.


-Jeremy served as the Branch Mission Leader in our little Texas branch.


-I served as the Visiting Teaching Coordinator and the Gospel Doctrine Teacher.


-Jeremy graduated Tech School.


-We went to NY for my brother Nick's homecoming from his mission in Mesa, Arizona.


-While we were in NY we went to the Palmyra temple and were sealed together for all eternity.


-We made the move to the Ellsworth AFB in Rapid City, South Dakota.


- I worked at TJMaxx for the holiday months.


-We are now the Nursery Leaders for the Rapid Valley ward.


-Jeremy learned of his tentative deployment dates for this year. (November 2011 - May 2012 in Al Udeid, Qatar)


And last but not least.. we recently found out that WE'RE PREGNANT again!! We are beyond thrilled and cannot wait to meet this baby. I am 12 1/2 weeks along right now and due October 12th. We had a 2nd ultrasound last week and baby Arnold is doing great and is perfectly healthy!



I am so grateful that I could marry my best friend and that we have so much FUN together. He is my everything. I couldn't have imagined anyone better as my husband. Here's to an eternity of anniversaries together.. I love you Jeremy!


Our sealing day. Palmyra Temple. September 10th, 2010.

1 comment:

Ryan and Lettice Barnum said...

Yay! This is so exciting. Happy anniversary and congrats on all you two have accomplished and the new addition to your family! :) Hope everything continues to go well with yall!

Post a Comment