Thursday, July 14, 2011

Oh baby baby :)

Today FedEx delivered Camden's crib and Pack n' Play! Here is what the Pack n' Play looks like-









I wasn't feeling well at all today (Back aches, headache, and lovely belly growing pains.. Gotta love being pregnant.) so we were going to wait to set it up. Then after my nap, I was feeling better so we went ahead and did it! Here are some pictures of Jeremy putting it together. Winston and Carter were great helpers.. haha :)




I love the last picture. I guess putting together a crib can make you tired! haha. (We have a twin bed in the nursery right now because my Dad is coming to stay with us the last month of my pregnancy, and when Camden is born. Camden will be in a bassinet in our room for the first little while anyway.)


When Jer was setting it up I just kept saying "Can you believe we're going to have a BABY in here pretty soon?!" We are getting SO giddy to meet our little man!

1 comment:

Doug & Charisse said...

How EXCITING!!! a real baby...

Post a Comment