Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Anemic

On Friday I went to the doctor's and took my glucose test. I drank the crazy sugary fruit punch flavored drink, waited an hour, and then they drew my blood. My test came back normal, thank goodness.. but it turns out, I'm anemic! I'm now taking iron supplements along with my prenatal vitamins (and upping the fiber in my diet.. to hopefully NOT experience the lovely side affects of taking iron supplements). This totally explains why i've been so dang tired lately! I'm talking extra tired.. like even more than just the whole pregnancy tiredness. So anyways.. hopefully soon i'll be back to my "normal" pregnant self! Here's another belly picture to show how big I've been getting. I think I'm popping out quite a bit more! My belly button sure is stretching wide.. haha. I can't believe that Camden is already about 3lbs, and that he's going to more than double that by the time he is born.. which is only like 2 1/2 months away from now.. CRAZY! He's already fighting for space in this belly of mine! And he's still breech.. which I guess I don't have to worry about yet, since i'm still only at 29 weeks (tomorrow). I'm kind of glad he hasn't flipped yet though.. because instead of him kicking my lower belly and pelvic area.. he would be kicking my ribs. And he kicks and moves CONSTANTLY so I would probably be in a lot of discomfort and pain.. haha. Soon I promise i'll take a video of his crazy ninja skills/dance moves to post on here :)


July 25th - 28 weeks, 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment