Sunday, January 30, 2011

1.31.11


S u n s h i n e
makes everything better.


Last week it was in the 40's, and tonight it is -6 with snow and ice.
But let me tell you.. those few days of sunshine and warmth made it feel like Springtime.
I felt happy, motivated, rejuvinated.

January is one of those months where I usually find myself in a slump.
The holidays are over and though I love the snow.. the winter weather does take a toll on me.
But this month... we got to fly HOME and see FAMILY and spend time with FRIENDS,
for a very wonderful couple of weeks.
So I guess this January isn't so bad.


Then I flew back to reality (a.k.a. home in South Dakota)
and was dreading the fact that I was no longer surrounded by our family.
But I was greeted by my sweet husband.
And we're having so much fun just doing the little things together.
I'm trying to appreciate the simple things with him, realizing that when he deploys later this year, those are the things i'll miss the most.
I love love love that boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment