I am so grateful for so many things lately. The list could easily turn into a book. But here are some of the things that I love and i'm grateful for today.
-My wonderful husband Jeremy who is the perfect match for me. I'm eternally grateful for him.
-My hardworking mother who is so strong and kind. I will never ever take her for granted. I hope to be like her someday when I become a mom.
-My fun loving daddy who I spend most of all my days with lately. We are much more alike than I used to think, and we have a ton of fun together. Even if we're just going to the library.
-My dog Carter and my family's dog Sadie. They bring such joy into my life! Carter is my little baby, and he cuddles with me every night to keep me company while Jeremy is away. I love his goofy smiles and "kisses". Sadie is a crotchety old pup most of the time, but I still love her in all of her glory.
-The support from my family, friends, and ward family in my life.
-My older brother Nick's example and all of his fun and inspiring stories from his mission.
-My little brother Mike's personality.
-My bishop. Period.
-Fun blogs to read.
-Fun things to look at and wish for on Etsy.com
-MUSIC.
-Missionaries around the world. Especially my brother, and especially the missionary couples who are serving service missions in Texas, that help me and support me in my journey of becoming a military wife.
-The Harry Potter series. I am a huge nerd who listens to them on my ipod while I go to sleep.
-Our friends Ryan and Danielle Wolsey, for letting us stay at their house when we had no where else to go, and for letting us keep our stuff in their basement while we wait to move wherever the USAF will send us. Seriously, that is huge for me. Thank you thank you thank you.
-The shows I am addicted to on TV. Including but not limited to.. American Idol, The Bachelor, Survivor, Medium, Greys Anatomy.
-Yummy smelling dryer sheets. I could spend hours in that isle of the grocery store.
-A home to live in.
-My job.. that I start tomorrow (woot!)
-The Olympics! So fun to watch. I get so pumped! Sitting on my comfy couch in sweats, eating junkfood..while watching others push themselves to their limits, physically.. is a strange but awesome thing! haha
I am just loving today. I'm trying to keep thinking of the positive things in life rather than the things that I could let myself get really upset about. It is much less stressful! :) Try it.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment