Today is a "whatever tickles my fancy" day post. Today what tickles me, is Carter. I know you'll probably think i'm biased.. but he really is the cutest and most affectionate dog I have ever known. I just love him! He cuddles with me all the time. And when he's not sitting with me, he just stares at me with those adorable carmel eyes. Jeremy and I adopted him last month, about a week before Jeremy left for BMT. He has definitely been my companion since Jer has left. But what really confuses me is that when we adopted him, the shelter workers told us that he was brought in because "he doesn't do well with children". This is absolutely wrong! He loves all people he meets, children, and all other animals. When my nephew and neice were over one day a while ago, he would lick my nephew Xavier on his face constantly.. even if he was tripped over, tugged on, and patted by him. Also, he would come to get us when my neice Alanna was crying in the other room. He is so sweet, and it just makes me wonder what the REAL reason was that he was brought to the shelter. I look in his eyes and couldn't ever imagine letting him go. Here are a few recent pictures of my dear boy Carter...
This is him staring at me while I was cooking in the kitchen..haha too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment