A year ago today Jeremy graduated from Basic Military Training in San Antonio, Texas.

I can't believe a whole year has gone by and how much has happened since then. Who knew we would now be living in South Dakota! I definitely wouldn't have guessed that in a million years. Although life with a husband in the military is pretty hectic, unpredictable, and really hard at times.. I still believe that this is where we need to be, and I'm grateful that I have Jeremy as a constant in my life. I'm so proud of everything he has accomplished so far and I can't wait to see what else is in store for us in the future :)
2 comments:
Wow! Time flies. I can empathize with not knowing the details of the next year or even month of your life. It's nice to know you always have your husband and God on your side :).
So true reese.. makes life so much easier having your best friend on your side.. and having of the love and support Heavenly Father whenever you need him. Makes me sad to think of all the people out there who don't know about God and his plan for us. We're really blessed.
Post a Comment