
30 things that make me terribly happy...
1. a fresh salad topped with dried cranberries.
2. the way my puppies greet me when I come home.
3. when my husband puts his hand on my leg while driving.
4. the feeling of my husband's feet on mine under the covers.
5. when I go home to new york after what feels like forever away and it still feels right.
6. finishing a game of Sudoku without cheating.
7. fresh sheets right out of the dryer.
8. the sound of spreading butter on waffles.
9. going through the temple with the ones I love.
10. walking through the sacred grove.
11. hearing my brothers play guitar
12. everything about Nantucket.
13. when my grandma Ahern laughs so hard she cries.
14. roasting hot dogs over a campfire.
15. watching funny movies with my brothers.
16. receiving Priesthood blessings from my dad and my brother.
17. the sound of my grandpa Ahern singing.
18. knowing that my family can be together forever.
19. a new Netflix dvd in the mail.
20. vacuum lines in the carpet.
21. finding out something you're about to buy is actually on sale.
22. freshly painted toenails.
23. the creekiness of my grandparents wood floor in Rochester.
24. freshly cut cantalope and watermelon.
25. discovering new places with my husband.
26. laying out my husband's uniform for him before we go to sleep at night.
27. long talks with my parents on their bed.
28. mother and daughter days.
29. looking at baby clothes in the store with my husband just for the fun of it.
30. when I get a compliment on my hair when I'm having a "bad hair day".
3 comments:
All of those things sound wonderful! :) And some of them are my favorite too! I hope you've had a good week!
Thanks Lettice! I sure have :)I hope you have as well! You should make a happy list also. I would love to read it! It's suprising how many things you can think of when you start going..
what a great list!!
Post a Comment