I haven't been writing in here lately so here is a quick update as to what has been happening since I last blogged.
-Only 6 more days til I fly to Texas to see my love!
-Jeremy is on track for graduation! Hallelujah! He is doing great and is very proud that his flight crew got "B.E.A.S.T. excellence" this past week. He is however quite upset that his flight crew also got into some trouble and they have had 3 hours taken off their base liberty for the Friday of the graduation weekend. This means he has to go back to his dorm at 5pm instead of 8pm. Super frusterating, but I am just SO excited to see him that I don't really care. ANY time with him at this point will be enough for me. I miss him so much.
-Carter our lovely pup who I took to the Vet. a little while ago, has a very tempermental stomach. He had a hard time keeping down his Lyme Disease medication but good news is.. We finally found a way for him to take it and not throw up. Woohoo!
-I finally got my (VERY late) Christmas present in the mail today! We are now GPS owners! Finally! We have a 4.7inch Magellan Roadmate GPS. It is glorious. I am very excited because if you know me, I am really terribly bad with directions.. so this will help me out a ton. Especially because we will be moving a lot now that Jeremy is in the Air Force so i'm sure it will come in handy.
-On Tuesday and Wednesday my Dad, Mike and I drove to East Rochester to visit my Grandma, and my Dad's sisters family. I helped my Grandma make dinner on Tuesday and we ate with my aunt & uncle, cousins, and my cousins other grandparents Don and Abby. It was so nice to be able to see all of them. Wednesday we took my grandma out to run some errands and then we had lunch at Nathan's (which has the BEST soup and cheese bread.. my favorite!) and then we had to stop in at our favorite candy shop, Stever's. We spend over $50 on candy! It was crazy but so worth it. It was a really great trip and i'm really glad we could visit them especially because I don't know when I will be able to see them next.
-I'm sick! After we got home Wednesday night from the trip to E. Rochester I started feeling very sick and I know think that I have Strep Throat. UGH. Why must I always get sick! I am hoping that I will be feeling better by next week in time for the graduation. Crossing my fingers.
-Nick has only 6 months left on his mission for our church in Mesa, Arizona! Time is flying by. In his last letter to me he challenged me to stop wherever I was at in the Book of Mormon, and start reading it again, front to back by the time he comes home. So that is what i'm starting now.
Well friends and family, that is all for my little update for now. The next post you see from me will be posting pictures of Jeremy's Air Force BMT graduation! Stay tuned :)
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maddie!
I have recently discovered your blog and i just love it! I feel like I know what's going on in your life lol. I miss you tons and I'm excited for you to see Jeremy and Carter is SO CUTE!!!! I want a puppy :(. I love and miss you!!!!
Post a Comment