Tuesday, May 7, 2013

It's been a year..

I can't believe its been almost a whole year since my last blog post. A lot has happened since then! But some major updates are.. Camden is now almost 19 months old, Jeremy is preparing to be deployed this fall, and I am pregnant again! This year is going to be crazy for our little family.
I am due at the end of October, and Jeremy is scheduled to deploy a little bit before that. Yep, a little stressful to say the least. We're trying to plan out our life for the rest of the year, but as you might guess.. that's not necessarily easy to do when your spouse is in the military.
As of right now, our plan is for my Dad to come out here a little before I am due, help us gradually move most of our house into a storage unit, help us once baby decides to come (I might need to be induced in order for Jeremy not to miss the birth), we'll say goodbye and send Jeremy off on deployment, then shortly after that, my Dad, Camden, baby, the dogs and I will make the drive to New York to live there with my parents while Jeremy is gone. Phew.
I am so blessed to have a Dad that is so willing and able to help us out so much. It's going to make things a lot less stressful and crazy to have him here with me.
Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment