Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy August!

It's August!!!


This month is going to be AWESOME. Here's why-


  • On Wednesday I hit 30 weeks!! Which = only TEN more weeks til our little man is born!

  • This Friday is our ward picnic.

  • This Saturday is Jeremy's birthday party at Sheridan Lake with all our friends.

  • We only have one Sunday this whole month to serve in Nursery. (Not that I don't love it, but it's nice to have a break)

  • On the 12th, we start driving back home to New York!!

  • Jeremy's 25th birthday is Sunday the 14th.

  • We'll be HOME on the 15th.

  • My baby shower is on the 16th.

  • We drive from NY to Maryland on the 21st for my brother, Nick & Errin's wedding festivities.

  • Big family dinner on the 22nd.

  • Nick and Errin get married in the Washington D.C. temple the morning of the 23rd, followed by an awesome reception that night.

  • All of the other fun, awesome, exciting, wonderful things we'll probably be doing while we're home with family and friends.

  • Plus, my Dad is going to be driving back here to South Dakota with Jeremy and I after our vacation is over! He's going to be staying here with us until baby Camden is born and for a little while afterwards too :) I am so so so happy and excited for him to come stay out here! It's going to be so much fun.

We are VERY ready to go home! Since we're probably not going to be able to go home for Christmas this year, we're going to soak up the family and friend time as much as possible. It's going to be a blast!


1 comment:

Ryan and Lettice Barnum said...

That's so exciting that you guys get to go home! I know you'll have a blast!! :)

Post a Comment