This past week was the Heaps Family Reunion in Utah! (My Mom's side of the family) Here are some pictures to show what we did...
Played on the huge blow up waterslide in my Grandparents backyard..
Saw the missionaries from the Provo, Utah mission march in the 4th of July Parade..
Watched some fireworks in the street (thanks to uncle Brian)..
Heard lots of guitar playing from these boys..
Went to Grandma's orchestra concert at a park in Provo..
Went to Deer Creek in the Provo Canyon..
Laid on the beach..
Went tubing and water-skiing..
Went on the ski-lift in Sundance..
Saw some beautiful views..
Took a picture at the stop on the top of the mountain..
Ate at Brick Oven :) Our favorite...
Had a hectic but fun talent show.
It was a really fun week. I'm so glad that I could see my family again.. And i'm so grateful for the knowledge that families can be together for eternity. I love my family.
1 comment:
Looks like y'all had a lot of fun! Just had to say, love the Heaps pun on the sign, LOL.
Post a Comment