Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2 months!

So I've been a huge procrastinator when it comes to updating this blog, and thinking about all I have to catch up on I get so overwhelmed.. so I'm just going to start posting about what's been going on with us lately and then once in a while I'll post about things I've missed.

Camden is now 2 months old! Time has flown by SO fast, but we're enjoying every moment with our little guy. At his 2 month well-baby check up he weighed in at 12.3lbs (75th percentile) and measured at 21 3/4 inches long (10th percentile). He's chubby and short! haha. He also got a few shots while at the doctor but he handled them like a champ! Here are a couple pictures of Cam after his doctor appointment with his Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny band-aids :)



At 2 months old, Camden...
-loves to suck on his hands and thumbs
-is still obsessed with his binkie, and I have to admit.. so am I.
-likes to take baths now!
-is a huge Momma's boy
-sometimes only falls asleep if I rest my hand on his chest
-is finally sleeping through the night
-wears 3-6 month clothes
-still has blue eyes and we think they'll stay blue
-has dirty blonde hair with a hint of red.. and it's growing fast
-loves car rides and he loves his car seat
-hates having a dirty diaper and will definitely let me know when it happens
-smiles and coo's while I change his diaper
-coo's back to me when I coo or talk to him
-loves his cloth diapers!
-now hates being burped
-loves to be sung to. especially primary songs or hymns
-loves to watch TV with his daddy
-likes to be swaddled to sleep sometimes, but always manages to poke one arm out
-likes to hold our fingers tight
-rubs his eyes when he's tired
-always gets compliments on his full head of hair, his bright blue eyes, and of course his awesome puppy slippers from people when we're out and about

Here are his 2 month pictures!


Gotta love that face. "No more pictures, Moooom!"


We adore our sweet little guy, and although we kinda wish he would stay little and snuggly forever.. we're excited to continue watching him grow and learn everyday. We are incredibly blessed. That's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment