-We have settled into our new home in San Angelo and we like it here, although the bugs and the stories of the GIANT (literally) rats that hang by the river, creep. me. out.
-We love love love our branch here. It's pretty dang small but its full of amazing people. Jeremy is the branch mission leader, and I am the visiting teaching coordinator in relief society, as well as the gospel doctrine teacher. Hefty callings, and we all already super busy with them, but we are up to the challenge and can already feel the blessings pouring in.
-Our apartment is nice, however I am super ticked that our dishwasher STILL does not work properly! Maintenance has come and "fixed" it about 5 times now, and it is still having issues. I understand that they have to try everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) to fix it before they replace it, but come on here people! I am very much sick of washing our dishes by hand.. so much that I bought paper plates and plastic utensils to help cut down on what I had to wash.. haha pathedic? Maybe.
-Jeremy is studying hard and doing really well at school. Right now his GPA is at 94% and I couldn't be prouder. He can't wait for this schooling to be over, so he can finally relax.
-We have finally, finally, finally...been able to pay off a few big chunks of our debt. Let me just say, that in this instance, money does buy happiness.. I feel like a big weight has been lifted off of our shoulders.
-Winston is doing better at the whole potty training thing, thank goodness.
-We finally got the new rims put on the car.. and they look great! They were a gift for Jeremy (that he picked out) for graduating BMT and also for his 1 year anniversary gift.
Well, that seems to be all of our exciting news for now.. not too exciting, I know. But what do you expect from us? We are living in the middle-o-nowhere, Texas..
No comments:
Post a Comment