Friday, September 25, 2009

FALL is a season for CHANGE

I love the Fall and all that comes with it. Recently so many things have been happening and changing and it feels GOOD.

-Jeremy and I are now living with our friends Ryan and Danielle Wolsey and it's been such a huge blessing for us. We're so lucky to have great friends like them.

-I quit working at Subway, which i've been wanting to do for a very long time now.

-Jeremy now is working part time as an assistant for his friend Evan from highschool. Evan has a couple different diseases that limit his ability to take care of himself. So Jeremy takes care of and spends time with him in the evenings.

- Jeremy and I are now working with a company called Pre Paid Legal Services Inc. We have an amazing and solid team which of whom include Ryan and Danielle, as well as Josh and his wife Katie, my brother-in-law and sister-in-law, and Allen Loomis, my previous boss at Subway. We are all working so hard and its definately already been paying off. I feel so blessed and lucky that we were opened up to this opportunity and i'm excited for our future. If you want to know more about it, visit this site - http://www.jeremyarnold.buildlastingsuccess.com/

- Every Sunday Jer and I are now attending a temple preparation class taught by members of our bishopric. I'm super grateful for it, its been a huge help to me so far. I am so excited to be able to go through the temple and then to be sealed to my husband this Spring. It's going to be the best day of my life.

Besides all of the changing... Fall is my favorite! The colors, the smells, getting to wear warm clothes, apple-picking, pumpkin-carving, Halloween, and even more than that.. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I'm so excited!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment